Before submitting any Registration - Design Competition 1+1 - Expansion of Hong Kong Science Museum & Hong Kong Museum of History
Before submitting any Registration
Before submitting any Registration
Interested Participants should register for the Competition by submitting to the Professional Adviser by email (only to email@example.com) by 12:00 noon (Hong Kong Time) of 19 March 2021 (Friday), with the followings:
(1) The Entry Form in Annex A(1) or A(2) or B(1) or B(2) (“Entry Form”), duly completed and signed (All team members of a Collaborative Entry are required to sign in the Entry Form);
(2) A scanned copy of your (and your team members’, if applicable) HKID/Resident ID Card (China)/Passport;
(3) A scanned copy of HKIA or ARB certificate of the professional qualification duly signed by Team Leader of a Collaborative Entry or Individual Participant.
Your registration will be treated as incomplete without the above details.
You are required to fill in and complete the Entry Form with ALL information as required in Annex A(1) or Annex (2) or Annex B(1) or Annex B(2) including Chinese Name (as applicable), Office Name and Office Address (must fill-in), Office Telephone Number, Business Email Address & Personal Email Address, etc. All your personal information will only be made accessible to the Professional Adviser and/or his representative for the purpose of this Competition.
You are required to fill in the 6-digit Confidential Registration Number in the Entry Form.
You are not allowed to modify , change or insert with any image/information to the Entry Form.
Reply/confirmation of the registration will only be sent to the e-mail address used for the registration.
The Reference, Drawings & Design Guidelines for Part A and Part B in Annex E1 and Annex E2 respectively are only available for download in the Competition Website after your successful registration for the Competition. Email confirmation of successful registration will normally be issued by the Professional Adviser within one week after receiving the submission. Only after receiving email confirmation, you are then authorized to download the drawings and reference material listed in Annex E1 and/or Annex E2 respectively of the Competition Document. Participants should use their 6-digit Confidential Registration Number in their Entry Form as the log-in number with the agreement to the prescribed conditions to access and download the drawings and reference material listed in Annex E1 and/or Annex E2 respectively.
The Deadline for Registration is 12:00 noon (Hong Kong Time) of 19 March 2021 (Friday).
You are advised to allow enough time for your registration to go through the submission process in order to ensure successful registration before deadline. There were occasions in the past that registrations submitted barely before the deadline were blocked by the firewall of the registration mail box due to detection of virus in the attachments, thereby causing undue delay in processing.
Registration Form Annex A(1) or Annex A(2) or Annex B(1) or Annex B(2) shall be completed in English except the required Chinese Name.
Any changes, addition or deletion of team leader and/or members of a Collaborative Entry after successful registration may be accepted at the sole discretion of the Professional Adviser.
The Participant is free to participate in either Part A or Part B or both. Separate registration is required for Part A and Part B. Entry Form shall be submitted as follow:
(1) For Participant who is participating in both Part A and Part B, he/she should submit separate Entry Forms A(1) or A(2) for Part A AND B(1) or B(2) for Part B;
(2) For Participant who is participating in Part A only, he/ she should submit Entry Forms A(1) or A(2) for Part A;
(3) For Participant who is participating in Part B only, he/she should submit Entry Forms B(1) or B(2) for Part B.